FAQ’s DPT-3 Mandatory Information of Loan to ROC - Series - 412
Mandatory Information of Loan to ROC
1. Whether every company needs to file e-form DPT-3 as per rule 16A.
2. What is due date for filing of e-form DPT-3 in Rule 16A?
3. Whether DPT-3 required filing for Secured or Unsecured Loan or Both?
4. Whether DPT-3 required for ECB received by Company?
5. Outstanding Loan and outstanding receipt of money in relation to which period required to be report under this rule.
6. If Company received loan from Holding Company or Subsidiary Company or Associate Company. Whether company need to file DPT-3.
7. If a company not having any outstanding loan or outstanding receipt of money as on 22.01.2019 (i.e. date of publication of rules). Whether company need to file e-form DPT-3.
8. If some outstanding receipt of money or loan had become due before 01st April, 2014, still continuing and outstanding in record of Company. Whether such outstanding loan or receipt required to report in DPT-3.
9. If Company received loan after 01st April, 2014 but such loan is not outstanding as on 22.01.2019 (date of rules). Whether company need to report such loan in DPT-3.
10. If company doesn’t accept loan or doesn’t having any outstanding Loan. Whether need to file DPT-3,
i m creating one more whataspp group (Gyan Gurukul 5) for professionals to share there queries with others and get resolution of them and to share vacancies to get potential professionals.
If any one of you and your friend wanna join give details to me on wtsapp 8130757966
Author – CS Divesh Goyal, GOYAL DIVESH & ASSOCIATES Company Secretary in Practice from Delhi and can be contacted at email@example.com). Disclaimer: The entire contents of this document have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, I assume no responsibility therefore. Users of this information are expected to refer to the relevant existing provisions of applicable Laws. The user of the information agrees that the information is not a professional advice and is subject to change without notice. I assume no responsibility for the consequences of use of such information. IN NO EVENT SHALL I SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION