Latest Common Questions on Company Law - Series 502- 15.09.2019
1. What is due date of filing of e-form DIR-3 KYC and web based DIR-3 KYC?
Due date for both the KYC forms is 30th September, 2019.
2. How to change email ID or Mobile no of Director from the DIR-3 KYC filed last year?
Such person have to file e-form DIR-3 KYC for the same instead of web based KYC.
3. If a person obtained DIN after 31st March, 2019 whether need to file DIR-3 KYC before 30.09.2019?
Only person having DIN till 31.03.2019 needs to file DIR-3 KYC.
4. How to change address in DIN of DIN Holder?
PROVISIONS RELATING TO AUDITORS
5. Whether auditor can be re-appoint or appoint for period less than 5 year or more than 5 year in one term in any type of Companies.
6. What is the maximum last date for generation of UDIN for signing of Auditors Report.
A auditor’s Report and Balance Sheet can be sign maximum till 29th September, 2019, if Company holds AGM on Shorter Notice.
7. Whether Auditors needs to file e-form ADT-3 if his terms going to expire on upcoming AGM and such auditor don’t want to reappoint.
8. Whether auditor and director can sign Financials on different-2 dates?
PROVISIONS RELATING TO AGM
9. Whether AGM can be held through Video Conferencing.
10. In case of both the shareholders are foreign resident, whether they appoint proxy to hold AGM?
11. Whether AGM can be held out of India?
12. Whether AGM can be held out of India?
PROVISIONS RELATING TO DIRECTORS REPORT
13. Whether MGT-9 requires preparing as annexure of Board Report for f.y. 2018-19?
14. If Company having website, is it mandatory to publish MGT-7 on its Website and give link of same in Directors Report?
(Author – CS Divesh Goyal, GOYAL DIVESH & ASSOCIATES Company Secretary in Practice from Delhi and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this document have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, I assume no responsibility therefore. Users of this information are expected to refer to the relevant existing provisions of applicable Laws. The user of the information agrees that the information is not a professional advice and is subject to change without notice. I assume no responsibility for the consequences of use of such information. IN NO EVENT SHALL I SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION